.. it is hard to get it across to you since you’ve picked up this bad habit of NOT LISTENING! ... You ought to be teachers by now, yet here you are needing someone to go over the basics on God.. AGAIN! You need MILK, and Milk is for BABIES! Hebrews 5:11-14 (MSG).
Mt 9:14 (LIV) Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me! Never send them away! For the Kingdom of God belongs to men who have hearts as trusting as these little children’s.
and how about...
Mt 18:2-4 (lIV) Jesus said, “Unless you turn to God from your sins and become as little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven. and then Jesus continues.. Therefore anyone who humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.
even Max Lucado chimes in when he wrote in one of his books.. "Play hard, laugh loud and leave the worries to the Father."
Ok God so which is it? Be like a child or grow up? Drink Milk and eat my Wonder Bread, or grill me a T-Bone Steak?
- I accepted Jesus into my heart at the age of six while sitting in the Back Pew (both true & ironic) of my home church during Summer Bible School. Score one for faith of a child. BAM!
- I was baptized at the age of 14. Score one for the faith of a.. skinny teenager?
- I graduated High School and for the next 40 years I wandered like one of the Children of Israel living a life that fell somewhere between becoming the next Billy Graham, and a life of crime. Score one for life in the Middle.. while wandering? Give that man a Milkshake!
1. God wants me to trust and love Him like a trusted my own mom & dad.. AND
2. God wants me to grow up.. don't stay a spiritual baby or a lazy teen who years later is still living in his Heavenly dad's basement without a job.. RENT FREE.
"C'mon at least mow the lawn once in a while. And good grief put on your belt of truth before you lose your pants". - Thus saith your Heavenly Father
My God is good, and I trust Him like as a boy I trusted my own father, because He loves me.
My God is good, and I desire to grow in love and knowledge of Him.
My God is good, and I pray that my words and actions are sincere loving service to my Heavenly Father.
My God is so good.