- It is good to be DARK when I go to bed.
- It is good to be in the DARK when my friends are planning a surprise birthday party for ME.
- It is better to be DARK than a pasty white on my way to a glowing red when exposed to the hot summer sun.
- It is so very good to be DARK when you are chocolate, and in my possession.
- It is NOT good (or funny) to be in the DARK when an inside joke is about ME!
- It is NOT good to be in the DARK because I forgot to pay my electric bill and then.. trip over my dog.
- It is NOT good to be in the DARK because both of my headlights are burned out and I have a 3 hour drive ahead of me.. at night.
- and it is NOT good to live in this DARK world without the LIGHT of Jesus. *if you think that's just a cutesy Christian saying, then sorry but you are still in the DARK.
Darkness can be conscious choice or found on the slippery slope found in what I browse on the internet, or the movies/tv shows I choose to watch.
Darkness can also be found in watching the 24/7 BAD news channels where all is a world of conflict, hate, and unabashed Godlessness. God is not an option thus saith the media.
So the choice is mine, and the choice is yours... Light or Dark? If we are talking toast, you can have it your way. If we are talking about our spirit, attitude, or life choices .. stay in the light.
May God bless and use each of you to shine his Light in a Dark world.
Note: It is one thing to walk through any 'Valley of Death' (Psalms 23) due to circumstances.. it is another thing to go there on a field trip ON PURPOSE.