I guess this is obvious to everyone else, BUT for me it was an epiphany.. and my calling.
I should not longer worry about being known as A Farside 'like' Cartoonist/Preacher.. but instead focus on being Faithful in Word and Deed when ..
- I am driving my car (even in rush hour),
- buying groceries (even in a long line),
- watching Packers (even IF they lose),
- eating dinner out (even when the service is bad and food cold),
- paying my bills (even when my bank account balance appears to be on a diet), OR when..
- having 'heated' discussion with my wife (even when she is wrong, and I am AGAIN right).
Jeff (moment by moment in the Back Pew) Larson