I guess this is obvious to everyone else, BUT for me it was an epiphany.. and my calling.
- I am driving my car (even in rush hour),
- buying groceries (even in a long line),
- watching my Packers (even IF they lose),
- eating dinner out (even when the service is bad and my hot meal is delivered cold),
- paying my bills (even when my budget appears to be on a diet), OR
- when having a heated discussion with my wife (even she is wrong and I am right. ).
- when it is time for me to vote and I am not happy with the choices.
May the Lord find me and all His people faithful in words and deeds and attitudes for every nook and cranny of my day.